From the publishers of Dystinct Magazine, comes The Dystinct Book 2021.
This is a special INAUGURAL EDITION!
Since launching in January this year, the Dystinct Magazine has been sharing evidence-based content from the best in the field of learning difficulties and inspirational personal journeys of coping with the struggles and hardships that learning difficulties bring.
This limited edition book is a collection of the best content from the January, March and May issues of the digital Dystinct Magazine. It features eye catching photographs and endearing illustrations created by talented young illustrators and photographers with learning difficulties. Informative and compelling, this book is a visual delight sure to inspire and uplift readers.
#### 20% of proceeds go to Not For Profits in the field of learning difficulties (at no extra cost to you)
The Dystinct Coffee Table Book 2021 featuring a premium faux leather cover with red and black foil details will make a fabulous addition to any therapy practice or home display.
Get a copy of this book to support your favourite Not For Profit (NFP) in the space of learning difficulties and help raise awareness this October for Dyslexia. 20% of the proceeds of each sale will be directed to the NFP chosen by you (at no additional cost to you) so your favourite NFP can continue doing the amazing work they have been doing for all our children.
#### Why is the book priced at $129 USD + shipping 19.99 USD?
- Free shipping within Australia, however, GST applies.
- We have chosen to print locally in Australia to support local businesses, especially during this pandemic.
- We are doing a limited print run so our printing cost for each book is around 50 USD based on a run of 100 books.
- Postage from Australia is expensive. For example, the cheapest option to ship the 3.5 kg (approx) book from Melbourne (Australia) to New York (USA) is $59 USD, to UK is $63 USD. These shipping costs reflect on the book price as we have chosen to charge a flat rate of $19.99 USD for shipping.
- 20% of the sale price of $149 USD (book + shipping) will be directed to one of the Not-For-Profit partners of your choice.
- And, then we have the Platform/payment transaction charges of approx. 3.5 to 4% on each sale.
#### Pre-Order Open NOW!
As you can see, the book is priced at $129 + $ 19.99 shipping barely meets the cost of printing and shipping the book if we do a print run of only 100 books. Printing in quantities of 500 orders or more will bring down the printing cost. We have until the 30th of August to finalise the order with our printer.
We have opened up pre-orders of the book. We need your help in making this campaign a success. Please support us by purchasing a book or sharing it with your school or therapist’s office to help us reach our target of 500 orders.
- This is a Limited Edition book (limited number of copies will be printed).
- We expect to release the book by the 1st week of September. Your payment will be deducted when we release the book.
- Shipping of books will commence in 2nd week of September. Once the product is shipped, we will send you a Tracking Code.
- Please allow at least TWO WEEKS FOR PROCESSING
- $129 USD + Shipping (free shipping within Australia)
- Additional local taxes may apply
- We will send you a tracking code ONLY after the order is shipped. Please whitelist our email address, so that the email notification doesn't get sent to your spam.
- Make sure to double-check your address to avoid unnecessary delays!
#### Book Details
- ISSN: 2653-0392
- Series: Dystinct Coffee Table Book
- Title: Dystinct 2021
Audience: Educators and specialists working in the field of learning difficulties (Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Dyspraxia and Dysgraphia), and families of children with learning difficulties.
- Format: Hardcover
- Language: English
- Number Of Pages: 240
- Published: 1st September 2021
- Publisher: SIMEFF Pty Ltd
- Country of Publication: Australia
- Printed & shipped from: Australia
- Dimensions (cm): We will update once the book is printed.
- Weight (kg): We will update once the book is printed.
#### Key Updates
- 21July2021: We started taking pre-orders.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your support!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.