DYSTINCT Book II
The Dystinct Book II
This beautiful compilation is a labor of love, featuring the incredible journeys of everyday people with learning difficulties, evidence-based content contributed by specialists from around the world and colourful illustrations created by children with learning difficulties.
The cover of Dystinct II is turquoise to commemorate Dystinct becoming a part of The International Council formed by The International Dyslexia Organization this year. The council is working towards a United Nations declaration of Dyslexia Day on October 8, and having the colour turquoise recognised as the colour to uniformly represent dyslexia around the world. The colour turquoise is known to have mostly positive connotations for people with dyslexia, as it promotes creativity, calm, serenity, tranquillity and relaxation according to colour psychology studies.
The Dystinct Book II is a 376-page hard-bound book featuring the artwork of Louise Ghossain (a 11-year-old dyslexic artist from Sydney, Australia) on the cover.
Each book comes with a sleeve and a Dystinct trophy-shaped velvet laminated bookmark with digital embossing details.
Informative and compelling, the book is designed to be a visual delight, sure to inspire and uplift readers.
#### Why is the book priced at $129 USD + shipping 19.99 USD?
- Within Australia: Free shipping, + GST applies.
- GST is not applicable for non-Australian purchases.
- We have chosen to print locally in Australia to support local businesses.
- We did a limited print run so our printing cost for each book is around 50 USD based on a run of 100 books.
- Postage from Australia is expensive. For example, the cheapest option to ship the 3.5 kg (approx) book from Melbourne (Australia) to New York (USA) is $59 USD, to UK is $63 USD. These shipping costs reflect on the book price as we have chosen to charge a flat rate of $19.99 USD for shipping.
- And, then we have the Platform/payment transaction charges of approx. 3.5 to 4% on each sale.
- Please allow at least ONE WEEK FOR PROCESSING
- We will send you a tracking code ONLY after the order is shipped. Please whitelist our email address, so that the email notification doesn't get sent to your spam.
- Make sure to double-check your address to avoid unnecessary delays!
#### Book Details
- ISSN: 2653-0392
- Series: Dystinct Coffee Table Book
- Title: Dystinct II
- Audience: Educators and specialists working in the field of learning difficulties (Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Dyspraxia and Dysgraphia), and families of children with learning difficulties.
- Format: Hardcover
- Language: English
- Number Of Pages: 376
- Published: 1st September 2022
- Publisher: SIMEFF Pty Ltd
- Country of Publication: Australia
- Printed & shipped from: Australia
- Dimensions (cm): H (30.3 cm) W (21.6 cm) D (3.0 cm)
- Weight (kg): 2.2 kg
#### Key Updates
- 3 Sep 2022: We finalised the content design with the printer
- 6 Sep 2022: We received the book proof from the printer to provide any feedback.
- 28 Sep 2022: We received the first batch of the printed books from the printer.
- AWAITING: We receive the Bookmarks and the sleeve.
- AWAITING: We start taking orders.
- AWAITING: We start shipping orders.
THANK YOU !
Buy the Dystinct Book Vol II