DYSTINCT Book II (Australian Buyers)
The Dystinct Book II
This beautiful compilation is a labor of love, featuring the incredible journeys of everyday people with learning difficulties, evidence-based content contributed by specialists from around the world and colourful illustrations created by children with learning difficulties.
The cover of Dystinct II is turquoise to commemorate Dystinct becoming a part of The International Council formed by The International Dyslexia Organization this year. The council is working towards a United Nations declaration of Dyslexia Day on October 8, and having the colour turquoise recognised as the colour to uniformly represent dyslexia around the world. The colour turquoise is known to have mostly positive connotations for people with dyslexia, as it promotes creativity, calm, serenity, tranquillity and relaxation according to colour psychology studies.
The Dystinct Book II is a 376-page hard-bound book featuring the artwork of Louise Ghossain (a 11-year-old dyslexic artist from Sydney, Australia) on the cover.
Each book comes with a sleeve and a Dystinct trophy-shaped velvet laminated bookmark with digital embossing details.
Informative and compelling, the book is designed to be a visual delight, sure to inspire and uplift readers.
#### 20% of proceeds go to Not For Profits in the field of learning difficulties (at no extra cost to you)
Get a copy of this book to support your favourite Not For Profit (NFP) in the space of learning difficulties and help raise awareness this October for Dyslexia. 20% of the proceeds of each sale will be directed to the NFP chosen by you (at no additional cost to you) so your favourite NFP can continue doing the amazing work they have been doing for all our children.
#### Why is the book priced at $129.99 AUD (incl GST) + shipping $20 AUD?
- We have chosen to print locally in Australia to support local businesses, especially during this pandemic.
- We are doing a limited print run so our printing cost for each book is around $70 AUD based on a run of 100 books.
- Postage within Australia is based on AusPost charges.
- 20% of the sale price of $129.99 AUD (book) + $20 (shipping) will be directed to one of the Not-For-Profit partners of your choice.
- And, then we have the Platform/payment transaction charges of approx. 3.5 to 4% on each sale.
- $129.99 AUD + shipping $20 AUD = $ 149.99 AUD (incl GST)
- Please allow at least ONE WEEK FOR PROCESSING
- We will send you a tracking code ONLY after the order is shipped. Please whitelist our email address, so that the email notification doesn't get sent to your spam.
- Make sure to double-check your address to avoid unnecessary delays!
#### Book Details
- ISSN: 2653-0392
- Series: Dystinct Coffee Table Book
- Title: Dystinct II
- Audience: Educators and specialists working in the field of learning difficulties (Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Dyspraxia and Dysgraphia), and families of children with learning difficulties.
- Format: Hardcover
- Language: English
- Number Of Pages: 376
- Published: 1st September 2022
- Publisher: SIMEFF Pty Ltd
- Country of Publication: Australia
- Printed & shipped from: Australia
- Dimensions (cm): H (30.3 cm) W (21.6 cm) D (3.0 cm)
- Weight (kg): 2.2 kg
#### Key Updates
- 3 Sep 2022: We finalised the content design with the printer
- 6 Sep 2022: We received the book proof from the printer to provide any feedback.
- 28 Sep 2022: We received the first batch of the printed books from the printer.
- AWAITING: We receive the Bookmarks and the sleeve.
- AWAITING: We start taking orders.
- AWAITING: We start shipping orders.
THANK YOU !
20% of proceeds goes to the Not-For-Profit you have selected.